||Your new company
You will join a leading US based IT services and advisory firm, located in the Inner Tokyo head-office. You will be responsible for direct sourcing activities for mid-senior level positions for the Japan market, working closely with APAC Talent Acquisition counterparts.
* Ability to manage the full cycle talent acquisition process for assigned positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
* Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System
* Work in conjunction with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
* Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes
* Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines using progressive techniques including: social media, web, referrals, job fairs, databases
What you'll need to succeed
* 4+ years' directly related full-cycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 years in an in-house corporate environment, ideally in IT/SaaS companies but not essential
* Bachelors Degree
* Good communication skills in English (Business) and Japanese (near-Native)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive compensation package with an opportunity to work closely with business leaders in taking a more strategic position, developing your career long-term in a broader HR function.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Agency and/or In-House recruiter who is looking for a hands-on position with significant career development opportunities
What you need to do now
Please contact Chiara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-3560-2673