||Excellent Finance Director Position Paying up to 18M
Your new company
This company is part of a globally leading FMCG company with more than 40,000 employees worldwide.
The company's consumer goods products are famous all over the world, and it is market leader in dozens of countries. The work environment is team focused and your coworkers will work very closely with you to accomplish shared goals.
Your new role
As the Finance Director, you will work closely with the CFO, The Accounting Team, The FP&A Team, Auditors, and other stakeholders across the business to conduct various responsibilities for control, accounting, budgeting, reviewing process efficiency, treasury and tax management.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong experience in Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
* University Degree
* USGAAP & Japan GAAP Experience
* SAP or Hyperion Experience
* Native Japanese and Business English
* Treasury and Tax ability are preferred.
What you'll get in return
* Fantastic Compensation and work life balance
* Working for a growing company doing well in Japan
* Helping lead the entire finance department with the CFO
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Spencer Bunting at email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Spencer for a confidential discussion on your career.