||Your new company
Joining a globally renowned research and advisory firm, you will cover strategic talent branding, strategic and recruitment for the front end positions for Tokyo.
Your new role
As an individual contributor, you will work directly with hiring managers, senior HR and global colleagues in USA and EU, to re-brand the talent strategy for the Tokyo market.
* Work closely with global colleagues and local team leads to prioritize hiring needs
* Run full cycle recruiting process across all openings in Sales and Front-end positions for Japan
* Source new candidates and manage the current candidate pipeline
* Help create the perfect candidate experience and talent brand for Japan market
* Partner with local HR and team leads in driving the offer and closing process
* Emphasis and strategic thinking in ensuring we source candidates from diverse backgrounds
What you'll need to succeed
* 4+ years of experience managing a hiring process end-to-end in Japan market
* Successful track record sourcing and pipeline building
* Clear, fast and friendly communication skills in Japanese (Native), English (Business)
* Organizational and process-focus mindset
* Aptitude to use data to drive hiring decisions
* Effective in a fast-paced environment with important deadlines
What you'll get in return
As a senior and strategic role you'll have the ability to design a recruiting organization from the ground up, implementing best practices.
Additionally, you will benefit from a high-level salary and opportunity to relocate and build your career in a global firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org