||Position title: Sales Representative, Separations, Japan, Biopharmaceuticals Specialist
Experience: The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Proven track record of successful sales in Biopharma industry, preferably related to Capillary Electrophoresis and/or HPLC.
* Proven success working in a field-based role.
* Proven success in penetrating and managing large accounts.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Metrics driven with strong CRM/data analysis and reporting orientation: Lead conversion, funnel strength, win/loss analysis, forecasting, etc.
* Superior territory management skills.
* Good technical and product knowledge in Separations science.
* An understanding of the mass spectroscopy market would be an advantage.
Personal Profile The ideal candidate will have the following personal profile:
* Dynamic, self-motivated and driven; independent and proactive.
* Unquestionable work ethics - does what it takes to achieve objectives.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Target and results oriented.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
* Collaborative and team oriented work style.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Prepared to travel across Japan as business requires.
Education The ideal candidate will have the following educational profile:
* Bachelor degree in Science (Master Degree preferred)
Job Requirements The candidate must have the following:
* Highest levels of personal and professional integrity, ethics.
* Must be native level of Japanese language. Good verbal and written English language communication skills.
* Experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs.