||Global renowned company in solar industry has a Business Development Manager job in Tokyo paying JPY 11M.
Your new company
This multinational, top tier organization is well-known for their solar products and has a strong presence in Japan.
Your new role
* You will work closely with Sales team to drive business growth.
* You will be responsible for promoting the brand by working with MARCOM team.
* You will organize conferences or seminars and present to clients.
* You will liaise with 3rd party companies such as media, research firms, end users, or collaborating partners.
What you'll need to succeed
* To be considered for the role, you would have to have least 5 years of experience in PV.
* As a Business Development Manager, you would have to be excellent in both verbal and written presentation.
* Strong communications and analytical skills in both native Japanese and fluent English
What you'll get in return
* You will be offered a competitive package of up to JPY 11 million.
* A great opportunity to focus on career progression.
* Chance to fully expand into management role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.