||- Lead annual risk assessment / planning process and continuous monitoring.
- Manage audits related to Sales HQs through determination of nature and extent of audit procedures; development of audit program, focusing on controls for higher risk areas; preparation and review of reports; and self-quality assurance.
- Monitor audit budget developed during quarterly planning and determine if changes are required based on final audit scope. Plan out dates for key audit milestones and develop audit schedule / calendar.
- Communicate timely with Audit Client and Plan Owner at every phase of the audit;
Schedule periodic status meetings, track audit progress, identify if roadblocks exist, and discuss exceptions or findings.
- Provide timely communications of exceptions / issues to Plan Owner and Audit Client;
Work with Management to create Management Action Plans that address the root cause of each issue.
- Lead, supervise and coach auditors with good understanding of Japanese and global working culture.
- Complete Auditor Evaluation Forms for all auditors in the Sales Audit Group 2; and
Coordinate and manage communications with other members at Internal Audit for department-wide activities.
Working experience in internal auditing of sales activities at global insurance companies, banks or brokerages for at least two years or external auditing of global insurance companies, bank or brokerage at Big 4 firms for at least six years
Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Japanese: Native, English: Business level fluency
- Polite and mature
- A good self-starter who can work as an audit team
- Ability to interface and negotiate with all levels of employees and management
- A logical thinker
- Constantly trying to improve oneself