||Specific Responsibilities (Detailed information of the position's R&R):
● Provides oversight to the establishment and execution of hardware commitments and ensures that those commitments aremet.
● Ensures project teams adhere to defined processes, methods and tools across different Japanese OEMs.
● Ensures project resources (staffing & tools) and budget are in place to meet the required deliverables and timing. Requiresworking closely with engineering team in India? Drives continuous cross-functional skill upgrade among hardware engineers
● Drives continuous improvement that can be identified through project executions.
● Reviews programs’ timing, cost and quality attributes for necessary actions towards successful hardware delivery.
● Serves as the first line escalation path for hardware project risks / issues regarding programs’ timing, cost and quality.
● Manages escalated risks and issues which have an impact on hardware development project timing, cost and quality.
||Required Skills and Experience
● 10-15 years of experience in an automotive engineering or consumer electronics organization with experience acrossmultiple customers (Including more thatn 5 years global management experience)
● Deep knowledge of electronics architectures and systems
● Advanced Engineering
● Technology Development
● Change Management
● Strategic Planning and Management
● Business Acumen
● Decision Making, Influencing others, Good listening skills
● Cross cultural communications