||●Creates and manages software Feature Implementation Plan with product level plan.
● Creates and maintains the Software Product Backlog.
● Manages external and internal change requests through software backlog items.
● Prioritizes and sequences the software backlog items according to product level timing plan.
● Works with systems team, design champion/software architect to create Epics and converts them
into stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint along with acceptance criteria.
● Ensures stories are made clear to the scrum team and requirements related impediments are
resolved on time in coordination with systems requirements team.
● Supports Technical Delivery Manager(s) to define lower level sprint plans in alignment with project
● In Sprint Planning meetings, conveys vision, prioritization and expectations towards defining sprint
goals & Definition of Done (DOD).
||Required Skills and Experience
●Minimum7 years of embedded SW development experience with C/C++
●Strong customer facing project management skills with a thorough understanding of project
●Experienced in managing multiple complex efforts from conception through operations.
●Experienced in working in team environments and team management (staff and 3rd party) while
developing effective working relationships with peers and management.
●Excels in Team work (Management, Peers, and Staff)
●Advanced Communication (Verbal and Written ? including presentations and documentation)
●Experience in problem solving and process improvement.
●Proven proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and project management software