||Specific Responsibilities (Detailed information of the position's R&R):
● Support purchasing to do the site assessment for the new suppliers or new sites.
● Follow up the supplier's action plan and give suggestions to sourcing team.
● Introduce Company’s Specific Requirements and the applications such as Supplier Portal, supplier PPAP submission,
supplier change request, Supplier Report Card, etc.
● Support program developing through following up supplier's APQP process and to make sure the products can be
launched flawlessly on time.
● Review PPAP documents or on site check the process if necessary, approve the PPAP according to Visteon procedures.
● Coordinate with global plants and suppliers to solve quality issues and follow up the supplier's actions to prevent the
reoccurrence through conference call, net meeting or on site review.
●Support purchasing annual Supplier Business Review.
||Required skills and experiences
● At least 5 years working experiences with manufacturing/quality and 3 years in automotive industry. 1 year experiences
with supplier management.
● At least 5 year’s Display industry experience including process engineer/ quality engineer
The idea candidate needs to have four years working experience in the front end process of display
such as TFT array/ panel design, glass deposition process etc. plus the several years working in assembly process
● Understand the key elements of ISO/IATF 16949.
● Fully understand AIAG technical manuals (APQP&CP,FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP)
Need to have English communication skill nad experience working in the Intenrational company