||A customer training executive is responsible for maintaining existing business and for growing revenue mainly from existing customers, through deeply understanding customer needs and workflow, effectively presenting how to utilize our products through various customer education channels, proposing better solution to solve customer problems, enhancing customer relationship to improve customer satisfaction, and contributing to product development.
1. Achieve/exceed Life Science (LS) revenue plan in Japan.
2. Acquire in-depth knowledge about a particular range of LS solutions and keep the knowledge up-to-date.
3. Acquire knowledge about broad range of OUR solutions to provide more value to customers.
4. Deeply understand customer business, needs and workflow through various channels such as customer visits, industry conference, news, etc.
5. Create and maintain support materials such as user guide, use cases, e-learning tools.
||1. Either Scientific background in life science area including chemistry or work experience in Pharmaceutical industry is a must.
2. Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills in Japanese are a must.
3. Communication skill in English is a must.
4. Ability to communicate complex technical information to both small and large groups of wide range of customers from end users with different backgrounds to information specialists, and to handle questions in a commercially astute and sensitive manner, is a must.
5. Skills to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must and required to learn new support tools/applications.
6. Self motivated, able to work unsupervised, and able to plan, prioritize and work with a complex schedule of events and activities.
650-700万円 プラス インセンティブ 50-70万円