||Senior Consulting Sales Manager is responsible to develop and execute sales strategy in the Japan Life Sciences market, delivering the optimized consulting services with OUR Life Sciences solution/products to achieve maximum sales revenue, growth and account penetration. The target market is the life sciences industry including but not limited to pharmaceutical/medical devices/CRO, etc.
1. Lead the consulting opportunities and serve as the expert for innovative sales plans and will contribute to the strategy and day to day sales activities closely working with the solutions/consulting and other sales managers. 2. Creating, cultivating and progressing the sales pipeline. Ensure movement of accounts in pipeline to opportunity and then to close both with existing clients and new business opportunity.
3. Design and implement both short and long-term sales strategies for driving new business.
4. Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotation for the clients.
||1. Post-graduate, 7+ years of work experience as a consultant services sales professional. Experience with big four companies is a plus.
2. A seasoned and highly successful consulting sales professional with verifiable track record of success working in the product/solutions owning global organization.
3. Strong client engagement/expectation management.
4. Creating, cultivating and progressing the sales pipeline. Ensure movement of accounts in pipeline to opportunity and then to close both with existing clients and new business opportunity.
5. Experience in developing the new consulting offering/program working with the global consulting practice leads and local consulting team.
6. Excellent proposal writing and report writing skills.
1100-1300万円 プラス 年収の30％程度のインセンティブボーナス