Reporting to the Senior Manager, Scientific & Academic Research Solution, you will be responsible for the following:
● Set the vision and business strategy for Research Analytics and Management solution suite, InCites Benchmarking, RCS, API, author disambiguation, RID, API and MyOrganization.
● Work closely with Research & Consulting services team to deliver seamless solution to the customers.
● Develop business plan for author profile related solution
● Promote research analytics solutions
● Launch research management solutions
● Develop standard procedure for API, including contract, entitlement and partnership relations and provide technical support for API solution to customers.
● Work as a team to promote integrated solutions with research management and analytics.
● Understand academic researcher work flow and their evaluation system. ? Identify market problems to develop and implement innovative solutions
● Be a tireless champion for user and customer needs.
● Communicate with C-level executives in research institutes.
● Follow up the global products roadmap.
● Drive product partnerships with the third vender.
● Be familiar with the bibliometrics.
● Encourage sales, customer, prospect and user feedback. Establish a continuous dialogue with customers and other intelligence about the market segment
● Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales to create customer focused go-to-market strategies including pricing strategy and marketing execution
● Utilize data to make decisions related to the product through instrumentation and user analytics
● Travel required
||・3+ years experience in business, sales, commercial side.
・Experience preferred in the area of scholarly communications/publishing, higher education markets, bibliometrics or research assessment
・Strong understanding of targeted user and buyer personas and the environments influencing their needs
・Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a highly matrixed organisation, demonstrating skills in influencing, negotiating, and the ability to work in with ambiguity
・Preferred advanced degree or equivalent experience ? preferably a technical, business or related field
・Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly
700～900万円 （前職経験による） プラス 年収の20％成果ボーナス