||●Support the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process.
●Support the Commodity Strategy and sourcing processes.
●Support new supplier, new location, new technology, new tooling and benchmarking efforts.
●Drive the supply base to implement an effective Quality System (TS16949, VDA6.3 and QOS).
●Implement the quality requirement process with outside/external suppliers.
● Implement the Part Submission Warrant (PSW) process, including setting Production Part
Approval Process (PPAP) levels.
●Ensure that assigned suppliers are advised of Visteon quality requirements / metrics.
●Ensure that assigned suppliers are utilizing Scorecard to monitor their quality and timing
● Drive supplier efforts to implement Parts Per Million (PPM) / Quality Reject reduction plans or
●Roadmaps that will assure that they achieve quality improvement performance that equals or
exceeds their agreed upon targets
||Required skills and experience
● At least 5 years engineering experience within automotive sectors, preferably with supplier quality
assurance, plant quality , technical,
●Familiar with International/Automotive Quality Systems such as ISO/TS16949, VDA6.3.
●To be able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications, JEDC/IEC standard etc.
●Good communication and coordination capability, Quickly action and result oriented
Preferred Skills and Experience
● Knowledge about Big3 or JOEM requirement in an advantage
● E-component manufacturing process such as module, SMT, IC, capacitor / capacitance etc.
● Hand-on experience with EOS/ EDS /software control / developing experience
● Japan OEM’s quality/technical department working experience
● Have been a team leader in an American tier1 supplier in Japan