||Job Title : Production Support Analyst.
Employment Type: Full Time.
- Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows.
- Investigation of user queries via log file and process interaction, e.g. session drops,
order issues, flow breaks, booking issues.
- Managing incidents by running conference calls, working closely with development
teams, notifying the business, tracking the failures and following up post event.
- Escalating problems to core development and engineering groups in a clear and timely manner.
- Conduct daily proactive & reactive ready-for-business checks.
- Identify and build tools / scripts to aid in day to day tasks.
- Work as a global team, standardizing documentation / tools and knowledge sharing.
||- A highly motivated, self starter who is happy working for demanding clients with
excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a professional ownership of issues.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly present
technology to a non technical audience.
- Understanding of Equity and Derivative products, how to price and their trading
- Good understanding of Unix.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL syntax.
- Scripting skills eg perl, cgi, ksh, python.
- Native level Japanese.
- Business level English.
- Computer Science Degree (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol.
- Prior application support experience / trade floor exposure.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
||10: 00 ~ 19: 00 (prescribed working hours 8 hours)
5,000,000 yen to 7,000,000 yen.