||Title: Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employment Type : Full Time
- Training and continuous coaching and mentoring to grow your technical and professional skills like no one else.
- Work with a team of brilliant people that you can learn from and build lasting
- Develop an understanding of your aspirations and provide opportunities that we believe will get you there.
- Develop an understanding of, and be flexible to, your needs and provide a fantastic
||- 8 ‐ 10 years in sales management experience with customers of varied account sizes, with strong focus in government sector.
- Ability to successfully complete solo sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization.
- Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Instinctive understanding of customer service and satisfaction, with ability to manage
- Build strong business consulting relationships within assigned accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services,
to ensure consistency in the planning and implementation of high value solutions.
- Exercise strong financial skills in the evaluation and preparation of sales opportunities
and sufficient organizational and project management skills to manage customer needs
and drives issues to resolution; the EAM must also effectively matrix-manage cross
functional areas to deliver total solutions based on regional requirements.
||10: 00 ~ 19: 00 (prescribed working hours 8 hours)
8,000,000 yen to 10,000,000 yen.