||Position Title: Product Marketing Manager.
Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Employment Type : Full Time.
- Develop localized product positioning and messaging (for prioritized solutions) that differentiates our solutions and resonates with the local market.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing partners to incorporate
prioritized (for the JP market) solutions into the go-to-market strategy and drive adoption.
- Sales and Channel Enablement ‐ communicate the value proposition of our solutions to our sales and channel partners and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our solutions.
- Demand generation ‐ develop the strategy for marketing programs that drive demand
for our solutions.
- Partner closely with the product teams to provide market input into the product planning process and scale product knowledge throughout the company.
- Analyze existing and potential routes to market and provide guidance on key features/changes necessary to enter new markets and/or penetrate existing markets.
||- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a technical field is required, MBA desirable.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience.
- Experience with enterprise security solutions is a must.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency.
- Develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging.
- Able to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical, sales, and partner communities with credibility.
- Strong internal/external presentation skills are a must.
- Creative energy in message delivery.
||10: 00 ~ 19: 00 (prescribed working hours 8 hours)
8,000,000 yen to 10,000,000 yen.