||Position Title: Principal Consultant (Red Team/Penetration Testing) - Professional Services
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employment Type : Full Time.
- Manage relationships with local Sales leadership, including identifying opportunities, driving new business through established contacts and using technical acumen to assist the local delivery team.
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients.
- Oversee and manage implementation improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies, and client communication methods.
- Provide expert experience building information security programs to include hands-on implementation and/or assessment of security controls.
- Use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress.
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
||- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant hi-tech experience, preferably in an organization with a strong Consulting presence.
- Consistently able to demonstrate strong Consulting knowledge and able to articulate value proposition.
- Proven experience working with local Sales leadership & external contacts to drive Consulting revenue generation.
- Prior interaction with C-level executives.
- Some prior experience delivering work on customer engagements is preferable.
Experience in at least three of the following:
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure.
- Mobile and/or web application assessments.
- Email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments.
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools.
- Developing applications in C#, ASP, .NET, ObjectiveC, Go, or Java (J2EE)
- Reverse engineering malware, data obfuscators, or ciphers.
- Source code review for control flow and security flaws.
- Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels.
- Mastery of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and Powershell.