||Position Title: Intelligence Account Analyst
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employment Type : Full Time.
- Function as an intelligence analyst.
- Analytic Support:Analyze threats to specific networks, customers, industries, and
- Present tactical and strategic intelligence about threat groups, the methodologies they
use and the motivations behind their activity.
- Write finished intelligence at the technical and strategic levels.
- Convey both verbally and in writing the importance of findings.
- Prepare and deliver briefings and reports to the client’s executives, security team or
- Track progress and actions.
||- Intelligence Background and Expertise.
- Experience in intelligence analysis.
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape - including actors, TTPs, targets.
- Experience in network security or monitoring practices in corporate or government
- Ability to interpret internal data sources and open source data.
- Experience performing technical research on the internet.
- Ability to think critically and properly qualify assessments.
- Ability to provide concise, accurate communications (both verbal and written).
- Presentation and Management Skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal audiences.
- Proven track record of successfully executing on short term and long term projects.
- Ability to set and manage expectations with key stake-holders and team members.
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport with a global team.
- The ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight.
- Minimum 3 years of comparable experience.
- Native level of Japanese language speaking.
||10: 00 ~ 19: 00 (prescribed working hours 8 hours)
8,000,000 yen to 10,000,000 yen.