||- Capable of leading and tracking numerous projects with divergent schedules.
- Knowledgeable in at least three of the following: forensics, malware analysis, network or host based intrusion detection, incident response, proactive services, or remediation.
- Understanding of current information security challenges and solutions.
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools.
- Familiarity with secure engineering principles, risk management, technical information security testing, and classified environments Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux, and network equipment.
- Technical background in incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, development, or systems administration.
- Thorough understanding of computer networking and protocols Mastery of Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of seven years of information technology experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%.
- Native Japanese and English language fluency.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing.