||Position Summary and Primary Objectives
The Professional Services (PS) Project Manager leads and directs concurrent Primer
projects classified as standard or complex. The individual may also be involved in larger
scale projects supervised by a Senior Project and/or Program Manager.
This individual should have at least 5 years' project management experience.
Employment Type : Full-time.
1 .Leads and directs concurrent standard or complex Primer projects.
2. Engage with stakeholders to take projects from original concept through final implementation.
3. Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution which includes the completion of a proposal.
4. Ensure that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the base lined budget and delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
5. Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope control and change management.
6. Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client.
7. Act as people manager and enable project teams to deliver against performance objectives.
||Requirements: Education, Training and Experience :
- Advanced Degree or CAPM.
- Prince 2 / Eh/IF certification or working towards this Experience.
- At least 8-12 years* working experience
- Minimum 8 years* project management experience , preferably multi-national technology services environment Willingness to travel to client locations Proven client engagement experience.
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Native level of Japanese language speaking.
Skills and knowledge :
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs.
- Assertive with client satisfaction orientation.
- Demonstrate adequate team leadership, motivation ability and business acumen.
- Good understanding of, responsibility for and ability in all aspects of the full project life-cycle
- Ability to manage customer satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately.
- Strong business acumen and good understanding of general technology concepts.
- Competent in project change management.
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and understanding of Business.
- Ability to manage urgent and complex task simultaneously.
||10: 00 ~ 19: 00 (prescribed working hours 8 hours)
10,000,000 yen to 11,000,000 yen.