Degree in pharmacy, medicines, science, agriculture and/or pharmaceutical engineering discipline required and advanced degree preferable. Pharmacist license preferred.
1. Demonstrate good presentation skills in delivering clear messages to audience and modifying language and style to meet the needs from audience.
2. Understand the drug development/maintenance processes, milestones in the assigned disease area and the company procedures for decision board review and approval.
3. Understand basic knowledge of Japan regulation
4. Possess basic knowledge of global regulatory environment, and contribute to elaborating the project specific development/regulatory strategy and plan.
5. Report and summarize discussions in which RA plays an important role.
6. Good in writing and reading English (e.g. exchange of scientific and technical information by e-mail and generation of scientific and technical documentation).
7. Proactively communicate issues and potential solutions.
8. Provide updates on current situation, and ensure that the same information is disseminated throughout the organization as needed.
9. Network with others and share information.
10. Demonstrate cultural awareness and work in cross cultural environment.
Fluent English as business language.