||* Act as the primary resource and project manager for the entire implementation process of client portfolio data
* Partner with financial contacts at the front, middle and back office and Analytics Specialists to understand and translate the client’s investment universe and reporting requirements into data specifications
* Ensure client data is complete and accurate, while improving quality, addressing data integrity issues and calculations can be performed to meet client needs in their performance and fixed income attributions
* Become familiar with third-party accounting and order management systems
* Oversee and improve existing data integration processes between clients and the company.
* Occasional travel to client sites during major implementations
||* Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or similar disciplines
* Experience in integrating financial data or in financial business analysis (collecting client needs and translating into requirements)
* Excellent knowledge of portfolio management : performance and risk analysis (attribution, contribution, transaction level reconciliation), notions of fund accounting
* Good understanding of financial products : equity, fixed income, OTC derivatives (futures, options) and their valuation
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Good organizational skills: set goals based on shifting priorities.
* Be a team player and able to work independently
* Previous experience in Linux and any notions in a programming language or aspiration to learn on technical aspects is highly desired
* Japanese speaker
* Any experience with Japanese back office systems like T-Star, Syntax, and XNET is a plus.
||Specialists are expected to lead the implementation process and lead the discussions on financial asset requirements, especially fixed income and derivatives, working closely with our clients, sales, specialists and any third-parties involved in the extraction and upload. Management of the data integration process from start to finish is the primary mandate of our team, including: identifying data requirements for financial instruments, design and building the solution to load data, and validating the data to ensure accuracy on our systems.
In addition to working directly with clients (e.g. asset managers, wealth managers and hedge funds), custodians and other specialists on the total universe of asset classes, there will be broad exposure to business practices, products and infrastructure. This provides many opportunities to further develop financial asset knowledge, as well as contribute to product design both internal and external to this team.