1. Public Relations: Create new communications contents to increase positive media exposures
2. Internal Communications: Reinforce employee engagement and promote culture transformation while providing timely and accurate corporate messages as well as developing interactive communications opportunities.
3. Reputation Control & Crisis Management: Monitor possible risks in the mass and digital media, and take actions to solve as soon as possible with relevant departments.
4. CSR Initiatives: Develop CSR initiatives to demonstrate our purpose “empowering people to live a better life” towards the public as well as our employees.
5. Annual Report Production: Fully meet legal requirements and further brush up the contents as a corporate communications opportunity
1) Strategic thinking to create a story
2) Having judgement on what can be said and what cannot be
3) Writing skills in both Japanese and English
4) Event planning and execution skills
5) Crisis management experiences
6) People management skills
Goal oriented, positive, proactive, agile
・Japanese: Native or Business Level
・English: Business Level or Native
(can be a foreigner who can speak, read and write Japanese at business level)
7 years + experience in corporate communications