The Field Operation Area Manager will be responsible for the enhancement of dealer sales within their assigned areas. They will be consulting with dealer managements on the daily sales and aftersales operations, and optimize internal processes. While also planning, organizing and executing sales promotion activities, such as hotel shows, in improving dealer sales activities.
1. Maximizing performance of sales outlets to reach sales, parts, SSI and CSI targets
- Organize and consult with sales outlets.
- Direct contact to owners, sales and after sales representatives of sales outlets
2 Supporting dealers in organizing and executing events to promote MB products
3 Feedback actual market situation and demand to related departments.
4 Development of sales measures to increase volume of sales together with related departments.
5 Supporting and assisting dealers in complex customer complaints
6 Undertaking irregular tasks requested from dealers
1. Education & Work experience
- Experience in automotive industry is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
2. Technical Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn about automotive industries
- Tech savvy preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including communication with top managements.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and maintain effective relationship in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Pro-active attitude and good problem solving skills
Flextime （Main working time: 9:30 - 18:00）
600 ～ 800万円程度（時間外勤務手当を除いた年収概算）