||- The individual is expected to provide advisory work in alternative investment areas such as
(1) investment analysis
(2) client portfolio analysis
(3) investment manager analysis
(4) client solutions.
Expected time allocation of this position is 10% client facing, 70% analysis work, and 20% internal process and/or miscellaneous.
- In practice, the individual in this position is required to use blend of conceptual and heuristic methods. In either part of the tasks - from analysis to idea generation to solution building - the individual is expected to demonstrate a certain level of thought leadership.
||- Good understanding of traditional investment management or general understanding of alternative investments.
- Experience in hands-on traditional investment management at trust banks or asset management firms will be highly evaluated.
- Experience in alternative investment-related jobs will be highly evaluated.
- Consulting/advisory practice, either strategic or investment, will be highly evaluated.
- We recommend the candidate to have either of the following experience. However, we also consider highly intellectual persons but with less experience. We positively look at the candidate’s strong motivation for career change, whether it be from non-investment to investment or sell side to buy side.
-- 3 years experience in buy-side investment management or
-- 3 years in strategic consulting firms
- Good conduct of English/Japanese communication at business level both verbal and written.